Who you are begins with What you do!
- Making telephone calls to enquire about a course, job or business activity
- Attending events, reading or having dialogue on matters that enrich and empower us
- Self manage by diarising and action planning on a daily basis.
- 1.Draw four circles on a piece of paper. Number them 1 to 4.
- 2.Write a heading for each circle: ‘My Goal; My Life; My Week; My day.
- 3.Circle 1 is the goal you set in the coaching session – write this down.
- 4.Circle 2 represents your life – if this goal is not fulfilled, what will this mean to me? What direction will my life take?
- 5.Circle 3 is your week – If necessary, re-adjust the actions and timings. Perhaps you need to be more realistic about when and what you can do. What might need to change to ensure that actions happen, rather than none at all?
- 6.In Circle 4 – What can I do each day to create a successful week?